Welcome to Central Bible-believing, Christ-centered Baptist Church!
What a joy it is to introduce you to our church! You'll discover that our passion is to provide a place where people just like you can have a life-changing experience with God. At Central Baptist Church, our doors are wide open to people from all backgrounds, regardless of where they are on their spiritual journey. We are a Christ-honoring, family-oriented church and our goal is to infuse life and God's love into people and families through engaging, powerful worship services that offer a Biblical truth in relevant and practical ways.
Together, we're striving to become the kind of church described in the Bible, where there's relevant teaching, heart-felt worship, honest friendships, constant prayer, and compassionate care for those in need. In short, we'd like to have the contagious Christianity that can influence and encourage the entire community, one life at a time.
So, if you are still searching for the church that God wants you to be involved in, thank you for allowing us to help you in your search. If you are a committed Christian follower who wants to sink the roots of your faith even deeper, you can find a home here at Central. We invite you to visit one of our Sunday services or Wednesday service. In the meantime, you'll learn more about Central Baptist Church and how to get connected by using our online resources. Enjoy, and please contact us if you have any questions.
- November 18 - Thanksgiving Sunday
- November 20 - Praise Service
- December 2 - First Sunday Fellowship - Chili Cook-off
Sunday School: 9:45
Sunday Morning: 10:45
Sunday Evening: 6:30
Wednesday Evening: 7:30
- Sunday school is designed for all ages. We currently have three classes: children's class (ages 8-12), youth and adult (ages 13 to retired age), and primetimers (our senior saints). Before Sunday school, coffee, juice, and doughnuts are available. During Sunday school, lessons are practical and prepared to enhance our knowledge and growth in Christ.
- Our Sunday morning service is filled with singing, fellowship, and specials; but the focus and priority in all our services is THE WORD OF GOD.
- The Sunday evening service is just like the Sunday morning service except the children and student ministries break out into their classes during the shaking hands part of the service.
- Our mid-week service, Wednesday Night, is more of a relaxed time in fellowship; but as with every other service, the Word of God is still the priority. We meet in the fellowship hall where water, tea, coffee, and snacks are available.
Central Baptist Church
10 Powell Lane
Crawfordville, FL 32327